Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mini Review: Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution


Hi everyone! 
Sorry this blog has been neglected for a couple of months. My partner-in-crime and I have been super busy with school! School had slightly taken over our lives. So now that finals are over and we are officially on break for the next couple of weeks, we will try and bring this blog back to life!

Today I will be giving a mini review on the Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution! I bought this product in the beginning of August, so it has been a couple of months and as you can see I've used about half the bottle. 

Why did I buy it?
I've been suffering from acne scarring for years, and been looking for something that can actually give me some good results. I found out about this from a youtube video from missglamorazzi and decided to check it out since I knew Kiehl's was a good brand.

On to the review...
The price is a little steep, $54 for a 30mL bottle (Canadian dollars). But it most definitely works!
I use this morning and night, about 4 drops a day and it still has a lot left! I would say it takes about 3-4 weeks to see noticeable results, less if you exfoliate often. If you're buying in store, definitely listen to the Sales Associate's advice they are very helpful. But if you're planning on ordering it, here is the lowdown. You should use this day and night to see faster results. The reason why it takes about 3-4 weeks to see noticeable results is because your skin takes about 28 days to renew itself, that's why it takes slightly less if you exfoliate often. You should also wear sunscreen whenever you are wearing the product, I can't explain it very well but from what I understood this serum will make your skin more susceptible to UV rays so slather on the sunscreen if you're going out. 
 Not only has it reduced acne scarring, but I would say that it has also improved the overall evenness of my skin tone. My skin looks way better than it did months ago. I am going to repurchase another bottle when this one is all gone. Kiehl's is awesome, but nothing will make your skin perfect. I still get pimples, and mine have a tendency to scar so I'm still trying to combat that.

Would I recommend this product?
Yes! If you are willing to spend the money, it is definitely worth your while. I would recommend this to anyone who has acne scarring or just wants to improve their overall skin tone.

xx Kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

French Sequins. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 French Sequins, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena